Ingredients: (Serves: 6)
• 1 cup Lotus Organic White Teff Flour
• 1 cup Lotus Organic Rapadura Sugar
• ½ cup Real Good Food Organic Cacao Nibs with Yacon
• ¼ teaspoon Lotus Fine Himalayan Salt
• ½ teaspoon Lotus Gluten Free Baking Powder
• ¾ cup Real Good Food Organic Cacao Powder
• 1 cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
• 1 cup Global Organics Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
• 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
• 3 large free range eggs
Preheat oven to 180oC. Sift teff flour, salt, baking powder, cacao powder and vanilla powder into a mixing bowl. Whisk the eggs then pour into the dry mixture. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
Pour the batter into a brownie pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. The batter will result in a slightly gooey-texture, however, once left to rest for 10 minutes the brownies will set.