Bioceuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst – Using a proprietary extract of echinacea (Echinamide), Echinamide ImmunoBurst are chewable capsules of echinacea in a blend of honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil.
Echinacea is traditionally used in Native American herbal medicine for the relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and colds.
- Fast acting liquid capsule.
- Chewable burstlet capsule for immediate release in the throat.
- With honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil.
- Contains 85mg of a 20:1 fresh herb extract of the top and root of Echinacea purpurea.
- Echinamide is a proprietary, organic, fresh plant extract of echinacea.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Native American herbal medicine for the relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and colds.
Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help ight of infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract, and help relieve cold symptoms.
Echinacea was irst used by Native American Sioux Indians centuries ago as a treatment for things such as snakebite, colic, infection and external wounds. Both the roots and leaves of E. purpurea were used by Native Americans for conditions including sore throat and coughs.
Echinacea was introduced into standard medical practice in the USA during the 1800s as a popular anti-infective medication, which was prescribed by eclectic and traditional doctors until the 20th century.
Echinamide is made from hand-picked fresh organic Echinacea purpurea lower, leaves, stem and roots from our farms in Canada’s Okanagan region.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to fresh:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) whole plant||1.7g|
equiv. to cichoric acid
equiv. to menthol
equiv. to cineole
Adults: Chew 2 capsules three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.