BioCeuticals ImmunoFactors provides nutritional and herbal support for a healthy immune system.
This great-tasting powder is flavoured with natural watermelon and berry fruit powders and allows flexible dosing for all ages for symptoms of colds, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
Product Features and Indications:
- Helps shorten the severity and duration of upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) such as the common cold.
- May provide relief from nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system and supports the body’s first line of natural defences, with vitamin C, vitamin A, zinc and quercetin.
- Elderflower has been used in traditional western herbal medicine to aid relief of symptoms of common cold, including nasal catarrh and sinus congestion.
- Elderberry has been used traditionally in western herbal medicine as a diaphoretic and to support a healthy immune system.
- Numerous clinical studies support the use of vitamin C in reducing the severity and duration of colds.
- In vitro studies suggest quercetin downregulates the allergic response by supporting mast cell and basophil integrity and reducing the release of histamine.
- Vitamin A is important for the maintenance and integrity of mucous membranes, which are the first line of defence against minor infections.
- Zinc is included for added immune function support.
- Naturally sweetened with watermelon and berry fruit powders.
Each 5g dose contains:
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower 2g
Herbal standardised extracts equiv. to dry:
Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit 500mg
equiv. to anthocyanins calculated as cyanidin chloride 600mcg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 400mg
Retinyl acetate 150mcgRE*
equiv. vitamin A 500IU
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
Children 2-3 years: Mix 2.5g (1?2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 4 years and older: Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults: Mix 10g (2 scoops) into 200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Sweetened with xylitol and stevia. Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. Contains 1.25g xylitol per 5g serve.