BioCeuticals Multi Essentials is a potent daily multivitamin and mineral supplement establishes a foundation for sensible nutrition. It has been formulated to provide a comprehensive range of nutrients including a high dose of B vitamins, antioxidants and a broad mineral base featuring chromium, calcium, magnesium, selenium and boron.
BioCeuticals Multi Essentials is formulated to add vital nutrients to the diets of busy seniors, adults and teenagers. Think of it as a “nutritional poly-filler” – it fills in the gaps in your diet. Features a break-bar for those who have trouble swallowing larger tablets.
Bioceuticals MultiEssentials is an iron free formula.
BioCeuticals Multi Essentials is an excellent base when used in conjunction with other remedies to aid their absorption by providing the necessary nutrients and mineral co-factors necessary for a great therapeutic outcome.
- Betacarotene 4mg
- equiv. to Dunaliella salina extract fresh cell 100mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100mg
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E) 82.64mg
- equiv. vitamin E 100IU
- Tocopherols concentrate-mixed (low-alpha type) 14.7mg
- Retinyl acetate 375mcgRE*
- equiv. vitamin A 1250IU
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 50mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50mg
- Nicotinamide 200mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) 100mg
- equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 91.6mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg
- equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 400mcg
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) 400mcg
- Biotin (vitamin H) 100mcg
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D) 2.5mcg
- equiv. vitamin D3 100IU
- Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 30mcg
- Boron (as borax) 1mg
- Calcium (as citrate) 50mg
- Chromium (as nicotinate) 50mcg
- Copper (as gluconate) 200mcg
- Magnesium (as oxide) 25mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
- Molybdenum (as trioxide) 75mcg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 26mcg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
- Citrus bioflavonoid extract 50mg
- Choline bitartrate 50mg
- Inositol 50mg
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Take 1 tablet daily with food in the morning. Please note that due to the strength of this formulation, it must be taken with food or you may feel nauseous due to the B group vitamins.
For people with Chronic Fatigue (CFS), long term debilitative conditions, poor digestion, post operative patients, athletes and highly stressed people etc. consider taking one tablet in the morning and one tablet at lunch time.
Do not take this at night as the B group vitamins may keep you awake.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a well balanced diet.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500IU. When taken in excess of 8000IU vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 100¶æg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years.