BioCeuticals Theracurmin BioActive 300mg is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin.
One capsule provides the bioequivalence of 810mg of common, unformulated curcumin. Curcumin has demonstrated antioxidant properties.
- Highly bioavailable curcumin.
- May help down-regulate inflammatory mediators.
- Helps reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Antioxidant support.
- Helps reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function and emulsify fats in the digestive tract.
- Supports normal gallbladder contraction.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support liver function by up-regulating phase 2 detoxification enzymes.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support the repair of DNA damaged by oxidative stress.
Active ingredients per capsule:
equiv. to curcumin 30mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Turmeric can cause gallbladder contractions and should not be used by individuals with gallstones or bile duct obstruction. Turmeric has an antiplatelet effect and may cause excessive bleeding if used perioperatively – discontinue use at least two weeks before elective surgery.
Turmeric has an antiplatelet effect; avoid concomitant use with anticoagulant/antiplatelet drugs.