- Childrens Immune Care helps support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Childrens Immune Care provides relief of the symptoms of colds and flu and may reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Echinacea helps to relieve the symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections and helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Acerola provides a rich source of vitamin C.
- Childrens Immune Care assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Children 2-4 years Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 5-12 years Chew 2 tablets daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root and rhizome||200mg|
|Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fruit||30mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid 40mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 100mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 250IU|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||2mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||10mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.