- Organic Iron MAX is a blood tonic that can help to maintain normal blood in healthy individuals.
- Organic Iron MAX contains iron as Ferrochel® (ferrous bisglycinate), an organic form of iron that is highly bioavailable and well absorbed.
- Organic Iron MAX may help maintain and support normal iron levels in healthy individuals when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Ferrochel® is well tolerated and gentle on the digestive system.
- Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen around the body in red blood cells to the tissues.
- Iron is involved in oxygen storage by myoglobin, a protein found in muscle that stores and transports oxygen for muscle contraction.
- Iron requirements are increased during pregnancy.
- Contains B vitamin (vitamins B1, B6, B12) cofactors and folic acid to help maintain healthy blood in healthy individuals.
- Vitamin C facilitates the absorption of iron from the digestive tract.
- Vitamins B2 and B6 are important for the synthesis of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen in red blood cells.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 are necessary for the production of red blood cells for oxygen transport.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid are necessary for oxygen transport in red blood cells.
- Organic Iron MAX aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Adults and children over 12 years Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule contains:
|Iron (as amino acid chelate) (Ferrochel®)||24mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||10mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||10mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 10mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||250mcg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
equiv. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg
|Arthrospira maxima (Spirulina) powder||100mg|
|Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) whole plant powder||25mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|