- Vitamin B3 500mg is a high strength vitamin B3 supplement providing 500mg of nicotinamide. Nicotinamide is converted into the active forms of niacin in the body.
- Nicotinamide is important for energy production in the body.
- Nicotinamide is an important component of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD), a coenzyme that is essential for energy production. NAD is involved in the breakdown of carbohydrate, proteins and fats to produce energy via cellular respiration.
- Nicotinamide coenzymes are involved in cell-signalling, DNA synthesis and repair.
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years – Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|