- Bromelain Forte is a vegetarian friendly enzyme formula providing a high activity of bromelain.
- Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme (protein digesting) derived from pineapple.
- Bromelain aids digestion of proteins.
- Bromelain Forte may assist in the management of soft tissue trauma.
- Bromelain may assist in reducing pain, swelling and inflammation associated with soft tissue injury and trauma.
- Bromelain Forte provides relief of mild sinusitis.
- Bromelain Forte aids digestion.
Adults and children over 12 years – For digestion: Take 1 capsule, twice daily, before meals. For mild sinusitis: Take 1 capsule, twice daily, between meals. For soft tissue trauma: Take 1 capsule daily, between meals. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Bromelains||18 million PU (500mg)|
|derived from Ananas comosus (Pineapple)|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.