Bio-Practica Magnesium Diasporal is a therapeutic, clinically trialled, bioavailable form of magnesium supporting:
- Energy production and an active lifestyle
- Migraine headache management
- May assist in the maintenance of normal blood pressure in healthy individuals
- Healthy nervous system function
- Healthy glucose metabolism
- Bone mineral density
- Stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety associated with PMS
- Cramps and pain associated with menstruation
Magnesium deficiency is far more wide-spread than previously thought.
50% of Australian men and 39% of Australian women are not getting enough magnesium in their diet.
Magnesium Supplements Check List:
- Form of Magnesium – not all forms or salts are absorbed the same. Not all forms or salts have been clinically trialled. Magnesium-Diasporal® has this data.
- Strength of dosage – evidence exists showing there is a strong correlation between the correct strength of Magnesium supplementation and the therapeutic window. Magnesium-Diasporal® has the optimal therapeutic strength.
- Number of ingredients – in a Magnesium supplement clinical data suggest a therapeutic dose of course this level of dose is unlikely to be achieved with multiple ingredients. Magnesium Diasporal® is a single ingredient unadulterated magnesium supplement.
- Pre-dissolved Magnesium is the optimal for absorption. Therefore a powder is preferred over tablets. Magnesium-Diasporal® is designed for optimal absorption as a powder.
- Each 5.5 g sachet of Magnesium- Diasporal © contains: Magnesium 400mg (from citrate)
Suitable for diabetics.
Sugar-free, naturally sweetened with Stevia Great tasting – excellent compliance.
Dosage: Take 1 sachet daily, or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.