Medlab Enbiotic is a digestive enzyme and multi-strain probiotic formulation. Medlab Enbiotic contains 241.6 mg of plant and fungal-derived digestive enzymes and 8.75 billion CFU (colony forming units) of bacteria per capsule.
This combination may support digestive function of dietary fats, proteins and carbohydrates and assist in the management of indigestion, altered bowel habits and gastrointestinal discomfort.
EnBiotic may also assist in managing the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Medlab EnBiotic is designed to clinically:
- Assist with medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Relieve altered bowel habits and gastrointestinal discomfort
- Supportdigestionofdietaryproteins,carbohydrates and lipids
- Support healthy digestive function
- Aid in the management of indigestion
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (Med 27 and Med 28) 5 billion
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Med 26) 2.5 billion
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (Med 11) 125 million
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (Med13) 1.125 billion
- Total 8.75 billion CFU*
- Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 165 mg (750 DU)
- Protease – acid / alkaline active (from Aspergillus oryzae) 11 mg (3,790 HUT)
- Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae) 16.5 mg (525 LipU)
- Bromelain (from Ananas comosus) 9.9mg
- Papain (from Carica papaya) 39.2 mg
*CFU: Colony Forming Units
Take two (2) capsules with water with each meal, up to three (3) times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Gluten & Dairy Free
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Refrigerate formula to maintain CFU stability