MH Enhance GlucoBalance contains two different forms of chromium to ensure optimal bioavailability, together with the herb Gymnema. This combination, along with synergistic nutrients vitamins B3, B5, B6 and the minerals manganese and zinc assist in the regulation of blood sugar levels.
Regular usage of GlucoBalance will:
- Helps maintain normal/healthy blood glucose levels.
- May help decrease appetite.
- Chromic chloride (equiv. to Chromium 209 mcg) – 1.07 mg
- Chromium nicotinate (equiv. to Chromium 14 mcg) – 140 mcg
(Total elemental Chromium 223 mcg)
- Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) extract equivalent to dry leaf standardised to contain gymnemic acids 50 mg – 2.0 g
- Zinc gluconate (equiv. to Zinc 15 mg) – 110.3 mg
- Magnesium phosphate (equiv. to Magnesium 22 mg) – 105 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. to Manganese 2 mg) – 20 mg
- Selenomethionine (equiv. to Selenium 8 mcg) – 20 mcg
- Nicotinamide – 50 mg
- Nicotinic acid – 20 mg
- Calcium pantothenate – 100 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) – 50 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) – 150 mcg
Adults: 1 tablet only, 2-3 times daily with meals. Do not exceed this recommended dosage.
Nicotinic acid may cause a temporary flushing reaction in sensitive individuals. To minimise the chance of this occurring, always follow label recommendations of taking only one tablet at any one time, preferably with food. For sensitive individuals, it could prove beneficial to start with one tablet daily and gradually increase to the full dose over a period of 3 to 4 weeks as tolerance to nicotinic acid generally builds over a short period of time. A daily dose of 100 mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Selenium-containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years. Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.