NanoCelle™ Activated B12 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency as may occur in vegetarians, vegans, the elderly, and those taking certain medications that lower stomach acid. Mecobalamin is a biologically active form of vitamin B12 that is involved in the methylation of homocysteine to methionine, therefore helping to lower serum homocysteine levels. Vitamin B12 is required for red blood cell production, synthesis of myelin that is vital to healthy neurological function and DNA methylation. NanoCelle™ delivers nanoparticle-sized molecules of the vitamin for absorption across the oral buccal mucosa, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract.
Per 2 sprays (0.3 ml) contains:
Vitamin B12 (as Mecobalamin)
Modified vegetable oil
Anhydrous citric acid
Deliver two (2) sprays into the mouth once per day before meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin B12 has a low risk of side-effects when taken as directed.
- Some medications interfere with vitamin B12 such as proton pump inhibitors, metformin and chloramphenicol if taken for extended duration.
TGA Listed product with Aust L 329112.
Download TGA Public Summary for TGA published information including excipients, which are listed under 'Other Ingredients'.