Developed by medical doctor, Australia's Dr. Chris Reynolds, fresh wheatgrass sprouts are juiced at their peak of biological activity. Supershots, like fresh wheatgrass juice, contains antioxidants, vitamins, bioflavonoids, amino acids and minerals vital to the maintenance of good health and wellbeing.
- Economical - less than half the price of fresh wheatgrass juice - under a dollar a day - and you get a whole month's supply in one bottle.
- Convenient - have you wheatgrass shot anywhere, any time! Ideal for travellers, shift workers, mums, kids, the elderly.
- Longlife - supershots remain active up to 2 years after opening.
- Natural - wheatgrass extract is derived from fresh, young, wheatgrass sprouts.
- Gluten free.
- Safe for children, the elderley and infirm, during pregnancy, breastfeeding and if trying to conceive.
Triticum vulgare/aestivum (wheat) sprout extract, purified water, fructose, glycerol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
Adults: 1/2 to 1 capful per day (2.5ml - 5ml)
Children under 12: 1/2 capful per day (2.5ml)
Note: For maximum benefit, hold the Supershot in your mouth for a minute before swallowing.