FES Organic Flourish Formula (Flower Essence & Essential Oil) Grace Spray 30ml
Flourish: To thrive and prosper; to achieve success and fare well; to express with artistry and flare; to reach higher development and excellence. Latin: florire, flor (flower)
Flower essence therapy, founded by Dr. Edward Bach in the 1930s, is based on the profound understanding of the vibrational healing properties of flowers. All cultures throughout the world cherish a soul language of flowers for expressing deeper forms of healing and sacred awareness. Flowers impart vibrational energy patterns of vibrant life force, expressive form, ethereal colour and beauty. They help the human soul to flourish by developing this same flowering capacity.
True to their name, the Flourish line of FES flower essence formulas is designed to achieve the highest potential of body-soul wellness. The Flourish line is the result of many years of research, involving plant studies, case reports submitted by practitioners around the world, clinical interviews, and extensive use in natural disaster relief. Most formulas, or their key components, have been used for more than a decade. Many formulas have been revised or re-named as research has developed.
- Star of Bethlehem – The ability to re-claim and re-member one’s divine origin despite trauma, surgery, abuse or loss; the soothing “Mother Star” of the soul that restores and replenishes
- White Trumpet Lily – Integration of sexuality and spirituality as a force of wholeness in the soul according to each individual’s life path; healing trauma, abuse or degraded sexual experience which depletes dignity and integrity in the soul; the archetype of Virgin as a pure soul quality of the Divine Feminine
- Mariposa Lily – The warm, nurturing presence of the Mother; the healing of wounds related to one’s mother or family of origin, or one’s own mothering abilities; the maternal feminine as a positive force in the soul
- Splendid Mariposa Lily – The Mother of the World; the capacity to see all members of the human race as having one Mother; healing trauma related to race, religion, nation, class, ecological disaster or warfare; transcendent forces of feminine mercy and grace for healing miasmic or culturally based disease and illness
- Star Tulip – Sensitive attunement and receptivity; capacity to express the softer “anima” side of the feminine soul; ability to listen at profound levels – remembering dreams, prayer and meditation; creation of a chalice-like vessel in the human soul
- Shasta Lily – Unique and dynamic expression of the feminine in one’s individuality; ability to lead with the feminine in the outer world without wearing a masculine mask that is false; luminous and creative feminine force
- Fawn Lily – Incarnating the highest spiritual levels of the feminine into the family, community and world; counteracting the tendency to withdraw or retreat (become ice) in order to preserve one’s essential feminine purity and delicacy; spiritual vitality and flowing warmth
- Desert Lily – The ability to champion beauty, artistry and feminine grace in the world despite encroaching technology and urbanization; alchemical “water” forces of the feminine that counteract unbalanced expressions of fire and heat (firearms and warfare, technology, global warming, electric pollution, etc.); rejuvenation and rebirth through feminine water alchemy
- Essential Oil: Rose attar