Tyrosine is an amino acid that is required for the production of important brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) that help to support and enhance mood, concentration, memory and alertness. This amino acid is critical for the production of thyroid hormones and the synthesis of proteins, enzymes and muscle tissues in the body. Our Tyrosine Mood Food contains a highly potent and pure form of tyrosine that is free from any additives or fillers.
Each level 5ml metric teaspoon contains:
1.5 - 1.8g
Gluten free, lactose free, dairy free and yeast free. Free from artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners and preservatives.
1-2 teaspoons 2-3 times daily in a glass of water or juice, 30 minutes before meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
1 teaspoon, 2-3 times daily in a glass of water or juice, 30 minutes before meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions and Contraindications:
- Tyrosine supplements should not be taken by people using monoamine oxidase inhibitor antidepressant drugs (eg. Nardil and Parnate).
- Tyrosine may cause a severe rise in blood pressure in people taking these medications.
- Tyrosine should not be takedn at the same time as the Parkinson's medication, Levodopa (L-dopa).
- If symptoms persist, customers should consult their healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
TGA Listed product with Aust L 387288.
Download TGA Public Summary for TGA published information including excipients, which are listed under 'Other Ingredients'.