EnduraCell® PomGenex 300g powder:
- Delicious tasting, all natural blend of three of nature's most highly-prized plant foods; Pomegranate Juice, Coconut Water and 100% Whole Nutraceutical Grade Broccoli Sprouts.
- Ideal for fussy palates of all ages.
- All natural. Nothing artificial. No added sugar.
PomGenex is a unique and delicious functional food powder combining three of Nature’s most highly-prized plant foods; broccoli sprouts, pomegranate juice and coconut water. Each delicious serve of reconstituted PomGenex contains 1000 mg of EnduraCell® 100% Whole Nutraceutical Grade Enzyme-Active broccoli sprout powder, the equivalent of a half-glass (120 mL) of fresh pomegranate juice, 40 mL of coconut water and just a touch of natural vanilla.
Special Note: As a natural plant product, the appearance of PomGenex may vary from batch to batch.
EnduraCell® 100% Whole Nutraceutical Grade Broccoli Sprout Powder, 100% dried Pomegranate Juice, 100% dried Coconut Water.
Does not contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, soy, yeast, corn, egg, added sugar or other sweeteners, colours or artificial additives.
Please Note: EnduraCell® 100% Whole Nutraceutical Grade Broccoli Sprout Powder DOES NOT contain goitrogens or significant levels of Vitamin K.
Cell-Logic EnduraCell® is hydroganically grown in a carefully controlled environment to maximise bioactivity. Our hydrogranic growing process does not use any herbicides, pesticides or other harmful chemicals. PomGenex is GMO free.
Serving Suggestion: Add one level scoop (10g) to a glass and top with 200 mL of chilled water or milk; stir briskly or blend to combine. Consume within 10 minutes to ensure best maximal nutritional results. Turn PomGenex into a delicious thick shake by blending at high speed into iced milk or ice-cream.
Adults: Take 1 -3 serves of PomGenex per day or as directed. Ensure that scoop is dry before use. To ensure best nutritional results, PomGenex should not be added to hot food or served as a hot beverage.
- Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution to retain bioactivity.
- Very occasionally, gastro-intestinal adverse effects have been reported, and include nausea, gastro-abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea. Limited data available seem to indicate that such effects are limited to certain pre-existing gastro-intestinal conditions, in particular, those with dysbiosis. However, it has been observed that for those affected, the dose can be managed in a manner whereby the symptoms disappear and may not recur even after the consumption of larger doses.