Traditionally used in Homoeopathic medicine to:
- reduce ear irritation & inflammation
- relieve symptoms of mild mouth ulcers
- relieve symptoms of soft tissue trauma
- relieve symptoms of mild arthritis & mild osteoarthritis
- relieve mild joint inflammation & swelling
- relieve mild joint pain
- help relieve symptoms of muscle sprain & strain
- relieve symptoms of common colds and flu
- relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- relieve symptoms of mild tonsillitis
Each tablets contains:
Contains lactose, magnesium stearate.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Dissolve 1 tablet in the mouth 3 times daily. For acute conditions, 1 tablet every 1/2 to 1 hour up to 12 times per day.
Children 2 to 5 years: Give half a tablet 3 times daily.
Children 6 to 11 years: Give 1 tablet 2 times daily. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under two years of age without the advice of your healthcare practitioner.
TGA Listed product with Aust L 82622.
Download TGA Public Summary for TGA published information including excipients, which are listed under 'Other Ingredients'.